Company Structure

Kensington Private Hospital is 40% owned by local surgeons and business supporters. The remaining 60% of shares are held by Healthcare Holdings Limited, a company with stakes in a wide range of health related businesses including:

  • Mercy and Ascot Hospitals in Auckland
  • Auckland Radiation Oncology
  • Endoscopy Auckland
  • Mercy Radiology
  • Ascot Angiography

This structure provides an excellent mix retaining local input whilst enabling access to specialist resource from a broader healthcare group.

The Kensington Private Hospital Board of Directors includes four local Directors (including two medical specialists) and two Healthcare Holdings representatives.